Re: [linux-audio-user] does Zalman ZM-RSSC 5.1 (usb sound card) work?

From: Clemens Ladisch <clemens@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri May 06 2005 - 10:53:04 EEST

Raymond Lai wrote:
> 1. Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 NX

Doesn't work correctly in high speed mode.

> 2. Creative Sound Blaster MP3+

I don't know if the problems reported earlier are now fixed.

> 5. M-Audio Sonica Theater 7.1 Surround Sound

Unknown, probably doesn't work.

> 6. M-Audio Transit USB Mobile Audio Upgrade

Might work, but better avoid M-Audio USB devices.

> 3. Zalman ZM-RSSC 5.1
> 4. Zalman ZM-RSA Real Surround Sound

If these devices are class compliant (i.e., if they work in Windows
without having to install a separate driver), they'll work in Linux,
too.

You might want to have a look at <http://qbik.ch/usb/devices/>.

HTH
Clemens