Re: [linux-audio-user] [Announce] [LAB] FreeWheeling 0.5pre4 released

From: Wolfgang Woehl <tito@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat May 07 2005 - 12:45:28 EEST

Servus Mercury, good to hear from you. Somehow I'm sure you'll find a
good place in Vancouver. What kind of job are you looking for? Maybe
posting to linux-audio-dev as well might turn something up? Ask Paul
Davis, he was on the hunt for some months, maybe he knows something.
I'm sure he'd help.

Me having trouble with the disk operation of pre4. Basically anything
that wants to save something to disk except record-to-disk via "Print
screen" segfaults. The target file is touched though, it's empty. I get
nothing interesting with debug messages or strace so I'm stuck. Tell me
what I should try if you have an idea.

All the best to you now, Wolfgang