[linux-audio-user] Imagine -- Fluestern verboten

From: Wolfgang Woehl <tito@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon May 09 2005 - 16:35:43 EEST

Hi,

Got a new track on http://muzik.agnula.org/view.php?view=track&id=839
It's the 1st of a series of numbers for a collection called "Fluestern
verboten" (German for "Whisper forbidden").

Maybe it'll form an associative field of thought and sound on the
politics of whispering. But then again maybe not. These times start to
get at me and whispering seems appropriate. As a form of social and
political conduct it is threatened and encouraged at the same time. So
what to conclude from that?

Sketchy as ever, still I hope this leaves room for collaboration,
whisper up.

Wolfgang