Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: [ANN] Linux Musicians Wiki

From: Mark Constable <markc@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue May 10 2005 - 18:36:06 EEST

On Wednesday 11 May 2005 00:37, jmstone@email-addr-hidden wrote:
> Looks nice, but I am not really sure where "Linux Musicians" would fit
> into the front page there.. Maybe "Music composed using Alsa Apps?".
> Would that be okay?

Sure, any audio related input is welcome. It might be easier to
start at the http://opensrc.org extrance and add anything you want
to that section. It uses the same database as the alsa.opensrc.org
front page so any WikiLinks can directly inter-connect with any
current alsa based page. RecentChanges will show any changes in
either section. There could easily be a musicians.opensrc.org
subdomain also linked to the same database. You, or anyone, could
have a james.opensrc.org area, for example, as well if that was
needed or useful. Always open to suggestions.

I've been tempted to install mediawiki for the last year or so but
I don't mind the simplicity of the current one.

--markc