Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: [ANN] Linux Musicians Wiki

From: Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed May 11 2005 - 12:34:36 EEST

On Wed, May 11, 2005 at 07:01:04PM +1000, Dave Robillard wrote:

> Free Software Musicians, or Open Source Musicians, whichever. That's
> the point, not which kernel you happen to be running this week.

In this context, "Open Source" could be understood of as refering
to musical sources, which to be all open shouldn't be a requirement.
So I would prefer "Free Software Musicians", as that seems to be
the point and nothing more.
(Just "Free Musicians" would be nicely provocative ;-)

---
Thorsten Wilms