[linux-audio-user] Re: [ANN] Linux Musicians Wiki

From: <jmstone@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed May 11 2005 - 18:44:11 EEST

Esben Stien <b0ef@email-addr-hidden-stien.name> wrote:
> jmstone@email-addr-hidden writes:
>
>> rewritten it to be RMS friendly
>
> I don't think RMS would consider a site called Linux Musicians
> "friendly";).

I meant the contents, but he may well object to the name.

>> put [..] names to the list of musicians on musicians.opensrc.org
>
> I definitely ain't a part of the open source community and I sure
> ain't neither a linux musician or an open source musician;). I really
> think Free Software Musicians covers it all. Any input?.

Hmm.. that is a very wide definition. The site hosting it _is_
opensrc.org. I will change it on the site though in the interests of
inclusiveness as long as you put your name down on the list! I have
now altered the page on musicians.opensrc.org to make it clear that it
includes musicians using free and/or opensource software, and on
opensrc.org it links to the page as Free Software Musicians.

Everyone happy now?

James