[linux-audio-user] search programm: audio recording with adjustable start / stop level

From: Ruben Jenster <rjenster@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri May 13 2005 - 18:18:33 EEST

Hi,

I want to archive very much LPs. Therefore I search a programm that is able to
start / stop the recording dependent from the input level. The time period of
the input level that triggers the recording to start/stop should be
adjustable (or very long - to avoid stop recording in silent passages of a
sond).

It would be very good if the programm can send a event, or execute a programm
if it stops recording because I want to automate the splitting and encoding
process after the recording has stopped.

Does anyone knows a (set of) programm(s) that can do this job?

Regards

Ruben