Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: linux-audio-user Digest, Vol 20, Issue 34

From: R Parker <rtp405@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat May 14 2005 - 17:21:00 EEST

Hi Geoff,

On my way out but here's my latest:
[root@email-addr-hidden studio]# rpm -qa |grep ffmpeg
ffmpeg-devel-0.4.9-7_cvs20050418.rhfc3.at
ffmpeg-0.4.9-7_cvs20050418.rhfc3.at
imlib-devel-1.9.13-21
imlib-1.9.13-21
imlib2-1.2.0-1.rhfc3.ccrma
imlib2-devel-1.2.0-1.rhfc3.ccrma

With Ardour in sync to jack and as timebase master.
Are you syncing with Ardour or another app? I gave
muse a quick try last nite but had the same results.

Here's xjadeo starting up:
[studio@email-addr-hidden xjadeo]$ xjadeo vts-test.avi
Input #0, avi, from 'vts-test.avi':
  Duration: 00:06:31.8, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 8734
kb/s
  Stream #0.0: Video: mpeg4, 720x480, 29.97 fps
original frame rate: nan
length in seconds: 429497
total frames: -2147483648

Maybe I'll try to rebuild xjadeo with the new libs.
That shouldn't make any difference though because we
just link to the libs. Right? And it didn't make any
difference.

I am able to play the above file with mplayer. OK,
gotta run sound for a childrens theatre/choir
production.

Talk to you soon,

ron