[linux-audio-user] More Homemade Muzak

From: Steve D <groups@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon May 16 2005 - 03:04:10 EEST

--Just some more original music from a list member, for anyone who is so
bored they can't think of anything better to do.

I'm recovering from the flu, so I went for the easiest, least fussy
recording route this time. I just played the three keyboard parts
straight through my M-Audio Delta 1010 sound card into Audacity, using
it like a digital multitrack.

No MIDI, no editing except for trimming the beginning and ending silence
and adjusting the relative volumes of the three tracks.

Herky-Jerk (OGG audio file, 3.4MB)
http://www.xscd.com/pub/music/herky-jerk.ogg

-Steve D, New Mexico US

The higher a monkey climbs, the more you see of its behind.
-Joseph Stilwell