Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Re: More noise I made

From: <james@email-addr-hidden-dot-dat.net>
Date: Mon May 16 2005 - 14:49:01 EEST

On Fri, 13 May, 2005 at 06:13PM +0100, James Stone spake thus:
> On Fri, 13 May 2005 17:30:00 +0100, james-ngfRbgMv8TwV8AREJM4DLQ wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 13 May, 2005 at 01:36PM +0000,
> > jmstone@email-addr-hidden spake thus:

> >> Can you add a link on musicians.opensrc.org please?
> >
> > I wouldn't know how!
> >
> There are instructions on the website about how to edit the wiki.

You're right, there are. I found them in all those words that I
didn't read the first time. Sorry.

Done now, though. I feel a bit like Enid Blyton, after she's wandered
into Shakespeare's writing club - a little out of place and wondering
when people will notice that the skill gradient takes a nosedive in my
vicinity.

James

> If you prefer, I could add a page for you if you let me know what you want
> to put (email me off-list: jmstone ##at## dsl dot pipex dot com)
>
> Cheers
>
> James

(By Vance Petree, Virginia Power)