[linux-audio-user] hdsp, multiface, xine, mplayer, dvd

From: D. Sen <dsen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed May 18 2005 - 13:51:10 EEST

This might be a trivial question but I am having trouble configuring
xine and mplayer to play multichannel audio (from a DVD) through a
RME-Multiface configuration. Two channel output (stereo) works fine.

I have tried setting xine to "5.1 channel output", etc...but nothing
seems to work.

I know the multiface works as I have written some simple code to send
audio to the 8 analog channels.

Any help with configuring Xine/Mplayer would be much appreciated.

DS