[linux-audio-user] Ardour session file problems

From: Esa Linna <esa.linna@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun May 22 2005 - 13:55:12 EEST

For some reason, my session file doesn't open in latest CVS (nightly
tarball) version but it does in latest beta (RPM).

Ardour only says "Segmentation fault" after crashing, when trying to
open this file.

QJackctl : "cannot read event response from client [ardour] (Resource
temporarily unavailable)
bad status for client event handling (type = 5)
cannot write request result to client
could not handle external client request
unknown source port in attempted connection [ardour:auditioner/out 1]"

(I did sent this also to ardour users list)