Re: [linux-audio-user] ANNOUNCE: fmit 0.91.0

From: Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu May 26 2005 - 16:40:17 EEST

On Thursday 26 May 2005 17:41, Gilles Degottex wrote:
> I change the Qt check part of my configure script
> hope this work:
> http://download.gna.org/fmit/fmit-0.91.1.tar.bz2

This one respects the QTDIR-variable. But it stops if QTDIR isn`t set. I would
assume that most (all?) distros follow the qt-way and install qt in its own
dir and therefor need to set the variable but I could imagine problems are
there if qt is installed in /usr/lib and therefor the variable isn`t set...
And the possibility to specify the qtdir on the configure-commandline is gone
away.

But I still think this package is better since $QTDIR is normally set.

Keep up that great work!

Arnold

--
There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the
Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be