Re: [linux-audio-user] cdrdao simulate --device /dev/sda1

From: Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri May 27 2005 - 01:47:08 EEST

On Friday 27 May 2005 00:07, R Parker wrote:
> I have a TOC and corresponding .wav file that defines
> 12 songs for an album. The album is on a deadline to
> be printed in less than 24 hours. So the album needs
> to be uploaded to an ftp server at the dupe house.
> This seems like it should be a no brainer but for the
> life of me...I need to write to a hard disk rather
> than to /dev/cdwriter.
> Can this be done?
> If not then I have to produce each individual song and
> a document for the dupe house to work with but that is
> not what I want.

Do they want every song as a wave-format on hd? Then burn it and rip it again
with cdparanoia.

I remember some old cd-burning-docs talking about using partitions for testing
but that was for iso-images, not audio-cd's...

Don't they accept cd's as masters?

Arnold

--
There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the
Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be