Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Gungirl Sequencer Version 0.3.0

From: nigel henry <cave.dnb@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon May 30 2005 - 02:21:57 EEST

On Sunday 29 May 2005 10:29 pm, you wrote:
> Sorry to take so long to reply,
>
> I am using Debian so I can't help with the rpms. It may be called
> libwxgtk or libwxwin or wxgtk or wxwin.. do a search on google and I
> am sure you will find what you are looking for!
>
> James
Hi James. Thanks for the reply. According to Richard the deps should all be
handled by the static binary. I've got it making sounds now after a faulty
start (my fault). I'm going to try it out on sarge. Did you have to build a
deb package from the source-code, or will it run off the shell script in the
static binary? Nigel.