[linux-audio-user] Help Needed: sys admin

From: M P Smoak <smoak@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon May 30 2005 - 22:41:07 EEST

Upfront: Not free help. I don't have time/skill to do what needs
to be done. It's worth money to get it done now.

I'm needing a person to help me configure a couple of systems via
ssh and email/phone. I've looked locally without success. Probably
best to have someone with an interest in linux audio, so I'm looking
here.

Systems:
1. My PlanetCCRMA/RH9 system; going to ??? soon. Probably Planet/FC3.
On this machine I need some scripts, setup/use of audio app's, etc. I've
learned alot about running a linux workstation, but I just don't have the
time right now to a do the work myself.

2. I have a debian server that I'm setting up as a TWiki. The TWiki
is installed and now needs to be configured/customized. Work involves
talking to the techs at the server provider and a University, compleating
the configuration and assisting in the customization.

I'm trying to keep both systems simple. Well away from the bleeding edge.

If you're interested send email to: "Pem"<smoak@email-addr-hidden>

Ability to handle a remote system via ssh is essential. Experience with
scripting, Jack, ...

I want to get started on this now and complete the work on sys2 this summer.
Helping me with sys1 could be a regular thing for a longer period.

Thanks,
Marv in Lexington, KY