Re: [linux-audio-user] Lend me your ears

From: Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue May 31 2005 - 13:45:02 EEST

On Tuesday 31 May 2005 11:41, james@email-addr-hidden-dot-dat.net wrote:
> On Mon, 30 May, 2005 at 10:06PM +0200, Arnold Krille spake thus:
> > On Monday 30 May 2005 05:01, james@email-addr-hidden-dot-dat.net wrote:
> > > Here's quite a short test of a track I'm working on:
> > > http://dis-dot-dat.net/music/alltehtriptest.ogg
> > First thought: Vinyl-Plugin RulZ!!!
> I'm sure it does. Not on this track, though, sorry :)

The first seconds sound like vinyl-plugin with an automated stop at the right
time...

> > Second thought: a bit more of the bass-line, perhaps just around the
> > 800Hz to give it more bait.
> Noted.

In the meantime I am unsure if this will work, since the 800Hz are my
experience from real electric basses, not electronics. Could be your samples
don`t have any signal there, so just try.

Arnold

--
There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the
Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be