Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: "Made with Linux" List?

From: Mark Constable <markc@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jun 02 2005 - 06:52:22 EEST

On Thursday 02 June 2005 09:04, Paul Winkler wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 01, 2005 at 02:59:34PM -0700, Erik Steffl wrote:
> > I think the point of having examples of music made with linux (i.e.
> > tools available for linux) is to be able to see what can be done, to
> > have subsequent discussions about which LADSPA plugin was used and all
> > that stuff. IMO it makes sense for lot of people on this list.
>
> +1

And even better is if the cream of that information made it
thru to a more persistent medium like a wiki so that other
folks, other than those that happen to be on this list when
a juicy message comes through, can also benefit from this
flow of info. Non-searchable mailing-list archives are
usually a lost cause that most folks do not want to use.

Then we await for Dave Phillips to condense all the list/wiki
info into a nice digestible format that makes sense :-)

--markc