Re: [linux-audio-user] Midi Usb interface

From: Stephen Ceresia <chungkingmansions@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jun 07 2005 - 21:02:35 EEST

I'm running a Midisport 2x2 with seq24 on Ubuntu (Pentium II 333
laptop) and the MIDI timing is rock solid! I could not even achieve
such reliable MIDI timing with the latest driver for the device
running a new version of Cubase on Windows (and a significantly more
powerful computer!). Highly recommended!