Re: [linux-audio-user] Rlimits

From: Romain Chantereau <romain@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jun 07 2005 - 23:34:32 EEST

Le mardi 07 juin 2005 à 12:00 -0700, Noah Roberts a écrit :
> You have to be a member of audio and then just follow the example on
> the website.

Sorry, I forgot to tell I already was in the audio group.

I tested the pam security scheme trying to use a nice --10, and it is
working.

My only problem is that jackstart complains about no realtime
capatibilities.

If I launch jackd on command line, there is no problem.

If I want to know how to "fix" this "problem", it is because I want to
use the jack autostart function (via JACK_START_SERVER).

Thanks.
Romain.