Re: [linux-audio-user] Midi Usb interface

From: R Parker <rtp405@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jun 08 2005 - 18:42:21 EEST

Hi,

Sorry to hijack on this thread but I gotta ask. Could
someone explain how they are extracting the midiman
8x8 firmware?

I don't own a windows machine. I could probably
arrange to borrow one but I prefer not to.

Anyway, I installed wine-20050524-1fc3winehq and then
ran 'wine MS8x8_1010_web.exe', as root and normal
user, which both result in a window that momentarily
pops up and seems to say "initializing ...".
Unfortunately USB88LDR.SYS isn't extracted.

I also tried using wineconsol because I thought there
might be some error reporting or something but no luck
with that.

ron

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html