[linux-audio-user] sending program change to alsa

From: Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jun 18 2005 - 01:51:48 EEST

Hi

I need a program that will allow me to send predefined program changes
to alsa clients. I imagine something like a chain of programs, grouped
together in songs, grouped together in sets, grouped together in bands.

Anyways, is there such a program outthere? I'd prefer text-based, and
shortcut driven...

If not, could anyone point me in the right direction of some
documentation on how to write such a program, esp how to register as an
alsa-client and exactly what should be send out how for it to be program
change. I'd like to write in python, if possible...

Thanks in advance.

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte