Re: [linux-audio-user] ubunto + realtime performance

From: Norval Watson <norv@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jun 21 2005 - 03:36:19 EEST

> Basically because unstable is sometimes a bit too unstable for me (and
> > stable is too old, or at least was a month ago...).

I better put in a vote for unstable..
I've been on unstable for about six months* and prefer to have the
latest packages and deal with (or ignore!) any bugs/wierdouts that crop
up
I have always been able to use my desktop, although lateral thinking is
necessary sometimes
I am no whiz either... but I backup frequently!
As mentioned sarge is now stable so it's about the newest "stable"
distro, this week..
Norv

*actually it was further out than experimental for a month or two
(64bit)