[linux-audio-user] Re: demudi install question

From: Tom Szilagyi <tszilagyi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jun 23 2005 - 17:07:31 EEST

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 12:33:55 +0100, tim hall
<tech@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Last Wednesday 22 June 2005 22:49, MarC was like:
> > mind the tap-plugins package which is broken
> > and the author doesn't answer to mails)

I *do* answer mail. However, due to excessive amounts
of spam I receive, malformed mail (incl. everything
that's HTML) goes to /dev/null silently. (Despite of
this, I very rarely miss any mail that's even remotely
important.)

I have also responded to the two bug entries that were
submitted to the tap-plugins sourceforge tracker.

I have no affiliation with any distribution's package
created for tap-plugins, including Debian. If my software
works when installed from source, the only logical step
is to contact the Debian packager with this issue.

Tom