Re: [linux-audio-user] demudi install question

From: tim hall <tech@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jun 23 2005 - 21:13:25 EEST

Last Thursday 23 June 2005 17:44, MarC was like:
> En/na Jack O'Quin ha escrit:
> >MarC <marc_lists@email-addr-hidden> writes:
> >>it's the author *of the debian package* who doesn't answer.
> >>The sources run perfectly!
> >
> > http://www.debian.org/Bugs/
>
> I did it, although I hate the "reportbug" tool with awesome integration
> with... vi! ... or reading long instructions on the web.
> I also can't understand why debian can't use the same bug reporter than
> kde (IMO better).

While I think of it, if this is an A/DeMuDi specific problem then you could
always fill in a ticket at http://demudi.agnula.org/newticket. Check out
http://demudi.agnula.org/report/2 before you wade in to make sure it's not
already reported. Be aware that maintainers vary in their workflow, some may
only check their bug reports once a week, others respond as soon as they come
in.

cheers,

tim hall
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk