Re: [linux-audio-user] Linuxtag 2005

From: Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jun 27 2005 - 21:53:08 EEST

On Monday 27 June 2005 19:24, Esben Stien wrote:
> Christoph Eckert <mchristoph.eckert@email-addr-hidden-online.de> writes:
> > I had the occasion to hold two talks about linux audio
> Any recordings?

Not from the talks and not from our jamming. :-(

Jamming was three to four people over at least two sets of speakers and simply
not recordable without additional hardware...

If only I could remember the idea Frank had about changing a pop song into a
linux(-audio) commercial.

Arnold

--
There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the
Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be