Re: Linux Audio for hobbyists WAS Re: [linux-audio-user] Best (saving *time* and some money) linux souncard for a laptop

From: MarC <marc_lists@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jun 30 2005 - 19:33:26 EEST

En/na Noah Roberts ha escrit:

>On 6/30/05, MarC <marc_lists@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
>
>SNIP!!
>
>Why can't these people just stay the f away from linux groups??!! Why
>do they have to come over here and start shit??!! A pro that has the
>time to go out trolling must not be very good.

I am not and I just have said it.

I quote myself:
<<and well, I must say I am a hobbyist musician so I admit I may be
totally wrong...>>

I'm not a pro, I think I didn't blame anybody for what I criticized (and
if it's not the case, apologies) and I only want to hear other people
opinions because these days I'm deciding quite a lot of things about my
future: not music-related but yes open-source related. In particular I'm
working as a student on a VST plugin for a university project and I
don't feel much comfortable. That's why I lose so much time writing
these emails.

I'm sorry Noah, this is my last email on this subject.