Re: [linux-audio-user] audacity jack

From: Andrew Gaydenko <a@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jul 08 2005 - 00:12:19 EEST

I have noticed, Audacity's CVS lib-src dir has one year old pa_jack.c file.
This file is dated 14 March 2005 in owm pa-v19 CVS tree.

======= On Friday 08 July 2005 00:49, Kevin Cosgrove wrote: =======

On 2 July 2005 at 18:15, Eric Robert <roberteric@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Has anyone used audacity with jack successfully?

Off list Eric and I exchanged the following. It seems the problem is
resolved, and I wanted to make sure that the info gets to this list
and to this list's archive.

Kevin Cosgrove wrote:
> Do you know about this? I found this on the net. I haven't tried it
> yet, nor have I tried your suggestions....

All right!
Everything works very well now!
commented [out] all the patches BUT the audacity-1.2.2-wxheaders.patch.bz2
Thanks!

Eric

--
Kevin