Re: [linux-audio-user] Call for collaboration

From: <james@email-addr-hidden-dot-dat.net>
Date: Wed Jul 13 2005 - 17:50:36 EEST

On Wed, 13 Jul, 2005 at 04:32PM +0200, Christian Schumann spake thus:
> On Wed, Jul 13, 2005 at 08:18:55AM -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> > On Wed, Jul 13, 2005 at 01:57:51PM +0200, Christian Schumann wrote:
> > >
> > > http://maitre.physik.uni-kl.de/~schumann/sv_WIP.tar.bz2
> > >
> > > Everybody else: Please do NOT download this session if you do not plan
> > > to participate. It's roughly 500 MB, and I will be in trouble if too
> > > many people downlad it.
> >
> > You could probably save the tracks as flac couldn't you to make it
> > smaller?
> I uploaded the complete ardour session, including multiple takes etc.
> Ardour uses wav files, and I decided to upload the session so James has
> all the sync info.

Ahh, right. I probably won't use ardour anyway, so in future flac
would be fine - save your bandwidth. I'm about 10% done with the
download now already, so it's not worth worrying about now, unless
you're that keen to conserve bandwidth. If so, just kill the
download, or if it's not your server, let me know quickly and I'll do
it from this end.

James

> Christian

(By Vance Petree, Virginia Power)