Re: [linux-audio-user] alsa midi processor again

From: Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jul 19 2005 - 01:42:37 EEST

Peter Brinkmann wrote:

> I've cobbled together a very simple bit of code that splits MIDI events
> according to note values. I wouldn't use it in this form in any serious
> way, but it should be enough to give you an idea as to how to build MIDI
> routers with Python.

That's very nice, thanks alot! I works fine here, I suppose "wouldn't
use it in this form" refers to the the adhoc interface, rather than the
actual performance? At least my playing around with is worked fine, as
mentioned.

I'll look into it asap. The chance that I'll produce something useful
with python compared to C is... greater :-)

--
   .''`.  Peace, love & harmony
  : :' :  Atte