Re: [linux-audio-user] alsa midi processor again

From: Iain Duncan <iainduncan@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jul 19 2005 - 07:32:38 EEST

Check out the portmidi documentation. I am not much of a programmer, but
I was able to get midi io working with portmidi quite easily, and it's
the same library used by csound5. I'm beginning work on a
portmidi/C++/FLTK front end to my csound gig rig, so I may be able to
share code in some useful manner.

Iain