Re: [linux-audio-user] what distro do you use?

From: nathan c. dickerson <ndickerson@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jul 20 2005 - 09:49:24 EEST

slackware : )

source compiled modified kernel with lck patch..
http://www.plumlocosoft.com/kernel/

alsa and jack compiled from source

yeah, its work. but i like slackware too.. i know what i need and
haven't any problems compiling sourcecode..

nathand

--
contact: nathan@email-addr-hidden
pattern media - http://patternmedia.com/