Re: [linux-audio-user] alsa midi processor again

From: tim hall <tech@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jul 20 2005 - 13:44:17 EEST

Last Tuesday 19 July 2005 23:55, Peter Brinkmann was like:
> I suppose it's time to document the ALSA Python bindings a little more
> fully. The API is supposed to be mostly explanatory, but some odds and
> ends may require explanations. I haven't done this so far because I
> wasn't sure how much interest there is, but this thread is giving me
> the impression that this may be worthwhile.

That would be great, Peter. I haven't had time for any experimentation
recently. As Python is the only language I understand well enough to make use
of, I'm fascinated by the idea of using it for audio applications. Any work
you do on this level would be well received over here.

cheers,

tim hall
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk