Re: [linux-audio-user] Poor Schmuck...

From: Joe Hartley <jh@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jul 23 2005 - 14:28:24 EEST

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 12:49:35 -0500
Jan Depner <eviltwin69@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> I wonder if this guy has gone to a real studio and used a full-blown
> Alsihad, er, Pro-Tools system.

Ahh, another MixerMan fan!! I wonder what BitchSlap is doing these days?

I read the article and frankly wondered what his beef was, then I got
to the point where he complained about not having an app to control his
1010, and I realized he just hasn't done his homework.

Maybe someone with an account on the OReilly site will set him straight.

       Joe Hartley - UNIX/network Consultant - jh@email-addr-hidden