Re: [linux-audio-user] Poor Schmuck...

From: tim hall <tech@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jul 23 2005 - 14:55:50 EEST

Last Saturday 23 July 2005 00:45, Dave Phillips was like:
> Come on, doesn't someone here want to write for O'Reilly ? They pay
> decently, and they are obviously in need of someone who truly
> understands this stuff.

It's something I'd consider. However some of the best advice on the subject
has already been written by this guy called Dave Phillips, maybe you know
him? It probably just needs a little updating ...

I must stop writing now before I get into trouble. ;-)

cheers,

tim hall
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk