Re: [linux-audio-user] [LAM] Music Made with Linux

From: Greg Wilder <greg@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jul 28 2005 - 20:15:17 EEST

No. I only had access to them as a student. Since then, I've been using the Dan Dean Orchestral libraries. They're amazing but they ain't cheap...

I have plans to create a high-res (24bit/88.2khz) library from my new Boesendorder 225 but it's a huge project that will take months to complete. I'd like to keep it "open" using the Creative Commons deal. Anyone else interested in contributing to something like this?

Greg