Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: [LAM] A piece with singing...

From: Daniel Payno <dpayno@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jul 29 2005 - 15:40:04 EEST

I remember using precisely this method as a wind filter on a mic in an
old demo version of a previous band i was in... and, hell, it sure did
work, you could notice the changes of the voice right away

PD: keep it simple! (Keith Richards)

--
  Daniel Payno                            _-_ a.k.a. _-_  Pay
  http://dpayno.webhop.net        http://pqs.is.dreaming.org