Re: [linux-audio-user] New Sound Subsystem Needed For Qt4/KDE4

From: Esben Stien <b0ef@email-addr-hidden-stien.name>
Date: Sat Jul 30 2005 - 20:32:47 EEST

Salvatore Di Pietro <salvuz_78@email-addr-hidden> writes:

> plugins

Does anything at all work with plug:jack?. I've been trying to hook up
free alsa/oss voip apps to these plugins for a very long time. I've
really tried everything I can think of, but no luck. Processing the
audio stream before it is sent over the network is very important to
me and same with the incoming audio, before it reach the speakers.

I've never gotten any replies to my post on alsa-user or direct mail
to the maintainer.

Still going strong in hope that this would work someday.

The problem is hooking anything up to jackplug/plug:jack that uses
both playback and capture at the same time.

Please, if anyone got any apps to work, please scream out.

--
Esben Stien is b0ef@email-addr-hidden     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m