Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: My first track made with Linux

From: Jan Depner <eviltwin69@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jul 31 2005 - 15:57:08 EEST

On Sun, 2005-07-31 at 12:28, bob wrote:
> Christoph Eckert wrote:
>
> >>Try the V-Amp 2 quite cheap and really works well.
> >>

> >Seconded. I also bought a guitar and wanted to use my Linux
> >box for amp simulation, but the V-amp 2 is cheap, sounds well
> >for my needs and is just plug'n play ("Just works" ;-) .
> >
> >BTW: There's Freevamp to configure it under Linux, but it
> >doesn't compile on my machine. Anyone else who got it
> >working?
> >

> Hi Chris
> Does Freeamp configure the V_Amp?
> like the windoze software I dont use?

    It's supposed to. If I just had a stinkin' MIDI cable I could find
out ;-) I can bring it up on my system but, since I'm not connected, it
doesn't find anything. It has some nice widgets that would appear to be
able to choose channels and adjust the settings of the V-AMP.

--
Jan "Evil Twin" Depner
The Fuzzy Dice