Re: [linux-audio-user] Music made with linux

From: Jonathan Segel <jsegel@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Aug 03 2005 - 01:23:51 EEST

On Aug 2, 2005, at 2:53 AM, hilikuspsycheposse@email-addr-hidden-log.org wrote:
> These are extracts from improvisations made with FreeWheeling,
> Specimen,
> Jack-Rack, a BCF-2000 midi-usb controller and a midi drum kit.
> Hope you will enjoy...
>
> http://muzik.agnula.org/view.php?view=track&id=1654
> (tracks 11052005,13042005 and 14042005)

cool, these are nice!

i made couple tracks last weekend to illustrate (?) an article on
linux audio i was writing for Electronic Musician.

http://www.magneticmotorworks.com/foo/LinuxAudioArticle/Thango.ogg

Seq24, Alsa Modular Synth, Hydrogen -> Ardour w/ladspa various -> JAMin

http://www.magneticmotorworks.com/foo/LinuxAudioArticle/DrackKaffe.ogg

Seq24, ZynAddSubFX, SuperCollider, Hydrogen -> Ardour w/ladpsa
various -> JAMin

then audacity ogg conversion...

which reminds me, i keep meaning to ask people what their preferred
player/recorder setup is in and out of JAMin, or just ardour i/o?
and also, what app do you like best for sr/bit conversion before cd?

Jonathan Segel 4014 Brookdale Ave. Oakland, CA 94619
jsegel@email-addr-hidden <-----> magsatellite@email-addr-hidden