Re: [linux-audio-user] Echo layla 20 bit support?

From: Spencer Russell <Spencer.Russell@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Aug 04 2005 - 21:45:41 EEST

I've been using an Echo Layla 20bit as my main autio interface for a
couple of months now. ALSA support is great, and there's even a really
nice mixer/meter program to access all the hardware goodies. Some of
the 1/4" jacks are a bit flimsy-feeling, and sometimes I kind of have
to pull the plug out just a hair from full insersion to get good
contact.

I think if I had the money i'd get a Delta 1010, but I only paid $200
for my Layla20, so it works for now.

-spencer