Re: [linux-audio-user] keyboard recommendations ?

From: nigel henry <cave.dnb@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Aug 15 2005 - 16:45:49 EEST

Hi Dave. I've got an Evolution 225C, 25 keys, just over 2 octaves. The later
version is 325C. It seems to have most of the features you're looking for.
Works fine on Linux distros, FC1, FC2, Slack 10.0, Debian Sarge, etc.
Probably worthwhile checking the specs on Evolutions site, and doing a best
price hunt. All the best. Nigel.