Re: [linux-audio-user] Distortion -- bad speakers or cheap soundcard?

From: <davidrclark@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Aug 15 2005 - 22:49:18 EEST

Hi Ron,

I just saw the other post, explaining what you were getting at, so thanks
for that. Yes, I agree that mastering isn't some kind of mystical, magical
thing that only the initiated and brilliant can do. You mentioned that it
was a task, and I think that's a good description of what it is. A lot
of it seems to be what I would call "cleaup." I do still think, though,
that someone new to audio is in for a lot of work until they get to where
you are. I don't see any shortcuts there.

Regards,
Dave.