Re: [linux-audio-user] linux audio wiki - (was usb controller keyboards)

From: Christoph Eckert <ce@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Aug 21 2005 - 22:43:36 EEST

> Shure, as long as there are people contributing

I'd contribute some articles from time to time. What about others?

> I would contribute the web-space and a moin-moin (python) wiki
> installation. IMO visitorfriendlyness is most importent,
> a logical menu structure, an introduction (what's all this about)

That's absolutely right. This all means we need some people who are
willing to share their knowledge so other users can benefit from it.

What about the domain name? I offered to pay it. Can you host the wiki
under this domain, or is your webspace fixed to a domain?

What about the name? I'll offer some ideas:

* linuxaudiowiki.org
* linuxaudio.org
* freeaudiosoftware.org

Further ideas?