Re: [linux-audio-user] Nice free (as in beer) VST

From: Russell Hanaghan <hanaghan@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Aug 21 2005 - 20:56:04 EEST

Paul Coccoli wrote:

>This multi-effects processor is working well under jack_fst on my box:
>http://www.luxonix.com/home/en/products.html?id=lfx1310
>
>Red Hat 9 + PlanetCCRMA
>kernel 2.4.26-1.ll.rh90.ccrma
>glibc 2.3.2-27.9.7
>WINE 20040505
>fst 1.6
>jack_fst 1.2
>
>Wine and fst stuff Installed using Dave's Quick Toot -- thanks Dave!
>
>Maybe someone will find it useful.
>
>paul

What a cool package of FX~

I dont have a setup to listen to them but have a big jam and party next
weekend...we will have a pretty decent sound system and a soundcraft
24x2 console. I intend to run my linux audio rig with the delta 1010 as
a fx processing unit...how do the fx sound on this? Reverbs and chorus
are usually the best indicators...if they suck, most of the rest of the
fx usually do to...

thanks for the heads up!

R~