Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Frustrated bigtime

From: tim hall <tech@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Aug 25 2005 - 12:58:02 EEST

On Wednesday 24 August 2005 17:23, Lee Revell wrote:
> Sorry, I'm just tired of answering the same questions over and over from
> people who expect things to just magically work on all kinds of wacky
> architectures that the developers may not have access to and obviously
> didn't bother to check the list archives.

Some of us have what could almost be described as a skill in asking inane
questions (speaking for myself really ;) This can be a useful resource for
FAQ writers and WIKI maintainers, FAQs show up poor availability of
documentation. The work you do is very well appreciated, but you are most
definitely _not_ our unpaid support guy. It's better that people ask
questions rather than not. If you find lame questions tiresome, please feel
fee to ignore them and let the enthusiastic newbies answer.

I award you more slack. ;]

--
cheers,
tim hall