Re: [linux-audio-user] [ANN] wiki.freeaudiosoftware.org online

From: Emanuel Rumpf <x@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Aug 25 2005 - 18:00:40 EEST

Esben Stien schrieb:

>..and suddenly you decided to make it a non public wiki.

It *is* a public wiki, but you have to login
in order to edit the entries, as mentioned
on the StartHere page.

Please tell me, what language-settings are you using?
I recently changed the navigation-text "Immutable" to "Please login to
edit!",
but in english and german only.
If you would like me to change the text of your language as well,
you would have to tell me what "Please login to edit!" is in that language.

regards
Emanuel