[linux-audio-user] specimen loop editor with stereo samples

From: Hector Centeno <h.centeno@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Aug 25 2005 - 18:01:01 EEST

hi,

I'm just starting to use specimen and I find that it could be the answer
to my search for a useful sampler in Linux. I was trying to edit the
loop points in a stereo sample and because the loop editor only shows
the left channel is it almost impossible to find the right points at
both channels (zero crossing points). I don't know if I'm missing a
feature or if maybe this would be a request: to be able to see both
channels at the same time in the loop editor or at least to have a way
for switching the view.

thanks!

hector