Re: [linux-audio-user] Saving Alsa Mixer Settings

From: nigel henry <cave.dnb@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Aug 31 2005 - 22:52:25 EEST

Hi Lee. You may well ask. Alsactl restores the settings, and then KDE with
it's "restore volumes at startup" changes them to what was there when you
first installed Alsa. It would be much better if KDE could be convinced to
leave the "restore volumes at startup" unchecked. It would save a lot of
confusion. Nigel.