[linux-audio-user] Linphone and ALSA :: strange problems

From: Marcel Karras <toka@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Sep 03 2005 - 11:22:12 EEST

Hello,

I have a problem using linphonec with ALSA on my MIPS AU1100. The linphone
console client seems to work quite fine but there's no sound output. I
made a test together with sipomatic and traced the behaviour of linphone.
(see attachment) Whatever I try there will be no sound. I even sent the
process in sleep state (ctrl+z) and checked the mixer settings but they
were okay.
I can play sounds with aplay normally and linphone states having found
alsa, too. So I assume it should work. May there be buffer problems or
something like that?
Any help would be quite appreciative.

- Marcel Karras

Contact: toka@email-addr-hidden   karma@email-addr-hidden-chemnitz.de
http://www.freebits.de      http://www.tu-chemnitz.de
Unix, Linux && OpenSource   Student of Chemnitz University of Technology